Tuesday, February 27, 2007

LOVE...An Unexplainable Feeling....

About LOVE....I think...
What is LOVE?
That smile on my face,
When I hear his voice...
That happiness I feel,
When I am near him....
Oh!! How wonderful it feels....
Is this LOVE????

About LOVE...I think...
How it feels to be?
Oh! That flutter in my heart....
When he looks at me!!
That deep breath I take....
When he touches me!!
Is this how it feels...
to be in LOVE????

About LOVE...About him....
I think n think....
That longing in my heart...
When he is away....
The way I miss him...
Even among friends....!!
Oh! How much I wonder
Am I in LOVE????

I slept over it....I pondered a bit....
N now i realize....
I've fallen for him....who is not mine....

Till yester...I didnt know...
How it feels to be in LOVE...
N today!!! I know....
The pain of losing one's LOVE!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey its nice pretty good rhymes!!!!!!!!!!