Friday, March 2, 2007

To just be......

Give me pain, I don't care...
But gimme with it the strength,
To hold everythnig in me,
To just be.....

Give me some joy, 'n I'll share....
But gimme with it the people I care,
To keep a smile on their face,
To just be....

Take away my love, 'n I won't say a word....
But keep him my friend forever,
To care for him 'n love him,
'n to just be....

Take away all my joys....
'n fill me with all the sorrows,
'n still I'll smile, I'll smile....
Just keep him with me.....

My friend, My love....
My strength, My joy....
Keep him with me 'n I know....
I can take the world over!!!!

[I can stand to lose my LOVE, but never a FRIEND!!!]

1 comment:

Pinkpearl said...

Beautiful.... a friend means to you so much.... i really wish i could be that lucky one to be your friend, for whome you do all this.....