Saturday, September 1, 2007

Sitting at a seashore, gazing at the sea. It appears to be so calm. Flowing quietly, small waves coming in from the oblivion and dying at the shore. A silent death. So beautiful and so calm. Far away at a distance, the sea merging with the blue blue sky. Their convergence, the horizon!!! How wonderful it looks.

Everything is so peaceful without! But within? Is it as peaceful? Is it this calm? Does the sea flow just as silently within, as it flows at the surface? Is the sky as calm as it appears to be? The beautifully dressed up earth, what is the reason behind its beauty? Does there exist such beauty deep under the earth's surface?

No!!! Everything that appears calm and beautiful without, has a turmoil within! Everything is beautiful! Everyone has beauty! But the turmoil that goes on inside, enhances its beauty.

A simple smile on a person's face! It looks so charming, isn't it? Adds so much grace to that person! Beautifies them, but more than that it spreads warmth. It brightens up so many lives. But have you given it a thought? Have you ever cared to know? What is behind that smile? What's the truth behind that mask? More often than not, its a chaos! An emotional turmoil that mystifies them!

Emotions playing within, striking and contradicting each other. Adding to the strife that's already there. Emotions, that make you smile nut that makes you cry as well! Its a task to rule over them and remain sane when insanity rules within. Its a task, to smile when you dont know what you are going through, when you cant understand yourself! Life takes you to such an edge time and again!

Sentiments that drive you crazy! Feelings that you cant accept! I am afraid to realize what I feel. I am afraid to accept my feelings. I am afraid to acknowledge them! I fear of losing that I wanna treasure! I am afraid of the future, that I dont konw!

The dream seems to be too beautiful to be true! I want it that way, I wanna accept it! But I am afraid of it getting shattered. Shattered, into million pieces that I wont be able to collect!!!

I am afraid of my EMOTIONS!!! I am afraid of MYSELF!!!

I wanna love you but I am afraid......

No comments: