Monday, September 24, 2007

The feeling of being SOMEONE'S....

How does it feel…?
When someone whom you love,
Truly and Deeply…
Just stops talking…
Doesn’t give a reason…
N blames you of not loving them…?

It’s killing…
N you just wanna cry…
You want to shake him up…
N tell him that u LOVE him,
To tell him that he is wrong…!
But he is ANGRY….! He is not speakin….!

You feel like u r going CRAZY….
That the world is MAD at u….
That nothing is going right….
N that your LOVE is not understood…
Why can’t he see beyond the mask I wear….
Why can’t he read my eyes…n listen to ma heart….!
N feel ma LOVE…?

M blaming him n I wanna hit him hard…
But then why don’t I realize…
Why can’t I see…
That m the one who is wrong….
That I don’t understand…
That he considers me his…
That I am being loved….?
N that His anger….is his LOVE in disguise…


Coz u don’t get angry on someone whom u don’t consider yours……

1 comment:

Praveena Jithendran said...

BEAUTIFULLY EXPRESSED.......... i am sure there was someone special angry with you at the time you wrote this poem................. because I Can feel the every bit of pain expressed......... very well written.........