Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Nostalgia.....

When I look back at those beautiful days,
How I wish I could get them back
It brings a smile, slow and subdued...
In concert with tears of pain and hurt....

When I think of those tender moments with you,
How I miss them and How I miss you!!!
Your memories well up in my eyes...
A product of our affectionate ties...

They long to see you and hold your stare....
Although you are in them everywhere....
Sweetheart!! for you, I do care!!
Anything for you I will bear...

Nostalgia rushes through my veins,
Rushing in like waves of sweet pain....
Breaking, one after the other, the walls...
Walls of my strength and will power...

Breaking through them and leaving me bare...
Naked to hurt and the desolate air....
Uhhh!! Nostalgia.....

----Dedicated to my darling friend....u make me feel divine... :)

A million thanks to my frnd who has helped me make this poem more effective...thanks a lot....

6 comments:

David Antony said...

one lucky Friend that person is!!! :-) who has you in his/her life!

well-written and emotions well-expressed

Preet said...

@dave....
thnx a lot...actually m lucky coz i hv dat person as my frnd...hehehe :)

Unknown said...

It has a lot in it......feelings emotions.......a word of advice focus on what u realy feel isolate that sentiment block out everythin else and then just turn in into words on paper u have loads of talent its nice to see u use it...

Preet said...

@ auri....
thnx auri thnx a lot....
thnx for ur bit of advice...vil kp dat in my mind....

shriharshb said...

hey preets stop being nostalgic..by the way i dont know what exactly it means:)) however darling dont be depressed coz there is always light at the end of the tunnel!!

Preet said...

thnx shri!!! :)