Monday, April 30, 2007

A SMILE dat refused to leave MY FACE!!! :)

Yesterday when I got up it seemed like jz another day!!!

Nothng different to do or think…Infact I was tied up wit so mch wrk that I cudnt evn thnk of getting sm rest….N dat had made me feel sick!!!! Tryng to cope wit so many deadlines together…it was another very very busy day!!!

I never thought the day wud turn out the way it did!!!

Bt it strtd d usual way, getting up late…tryng to do sm wrk….bt ended up chatting rather than doing the assignment…a frnd of mine jz pakauing me as usual….

Then sm calls….then again a bit of chattin…n by the time I strtd wrkng seriously….HERE GOES THE POWER!!!!...

N I end up yelling at d MSEB people for these power cuts – A BIG TIME NUISANCE!!!!

Nt knowing wot to do…n as pissed off as I was…I thot I wud better not do smthng related to studies…N that was a gud nuf reason to pick up my novel and finish it off!!! J

Some interesting scenes in it…reading which I ended up laughing….n sch wer the scenes dat laughter turned into a smile n stayed with me…jz refusing to GO!!!

Again wen the power came…I was bck to my wrk…bt dis time I had decided that I wud do sm serious wrk…n I strtd wit it…bt aftr smtime…getting bored…I got bck to chatting….n then 1 of my frnds showed me sm community with hilarious remarks..!!! N again dat smile wich never went away…turned into another round of laughter!!!

Later in the eve, I went out, a friend called up n there I was gvng him a treat of my faltu to faltu P.J.’s…Men!! I was having a gr8 time at his expense!!!!!! I had hired an auto n as I spoke to him on phone…I ended up gvng the rickshaw wala more than wot I intended….I cud do nothng bt laugh at my sheer stupidity, especially coz I had argued wit him to tk me to the place at a lower rate than wot he had told!!!! Dat was dat….

Nw into the temple I went…I had to ask them to do sm poojas n all….bt as I was late for the day…they said “they cant do it today”….So then I askd wud they do it tom…N I was so concerned abt it that I ended up askng the same Q a no. of times….At this an uncle there answered “Oh!! No, v wont do it tom” N he strtd laughin…coz of d expression on my face…I was worried n bewildered coz 1 said they wud do it…n the other was contradicting him….All my worry was jz dat if this pooja isn’t done then m gonna get hell lot of scoldings at home for hvng rchd there late!!!!!!!!! Bt then lukng at dat uncle’s face I realized he was jz jokin….Oh!! then I cud do nothng bt join him in his laughter….

The smile jz remain pasted to my face!!! Nt ready to leave me!!!! N there she remained….N people everywhere jz lukng at me coz I was smiling, particularly at no1 or nythng, as if I was mad!!! N that thought only broadened my smile!!...assuring them that I was actually mad!!! Hahahaha!!!!

Ignoring these stares…I walked on ‘n on…N all the while I was jz thnkng abt all those thngs dat brought a smile on my face…N I was smiling smiling n smiling all the way!!! Bt suddenly lost in thought, I tripped n was abt to fall, bt smhw I regained my balance and took care of myself…People stared at me more!!! N I cudnt help but laugh at my carelessness!!! Hehehehehe…..

N such was my day!!! Dat jz began normal bt turned out to be all smiles…n this 1 day will go dwn my memory lanes as the most beautiful n the most pleasant days of my LIFE!!!

N such days are really necessary in this fast fast world…where u hv no time to stop n think n no time to smile at such trivial issues…Bt jz thnk hw mch smile these small thngs brought to my face@!!! N hence so many others smiled to coz of me!!! N wot else cud b the best thng better than “Mkng others smile with ur own stupidity!!!!!!!!!”

So kp Smilin!!! Sch trivial issues cud also mk ur day the best…So gv them a thot!!! N don’t jz let them float by as if it doesn’t matter!!!!

3 comments:

Girija Vijayan said...

ur smile reached me nd hope it will remain with me too..

Unknown said...

heyllo there
very welll written
even i started laughing after reading this
so moral of the story
keep smiling:)

David Antony said...

Vattt aanelle?? :-P

a good smiling write up!