Sunday, August 5, 2007

Death's Inevitable!!!

This one is for one and all.....

Let me start with a Question....

How many of you have atleast a single person in ur life to whom u have not said what u wanna....????
How many people are there in ur life whom u love/ like/ adore....bt they dont know abt this....?????
I am sure evry1 of u have atleast 1 sch person in ur life....be it ur mom, dad, sisters, brothers, friends, or any girl or guy that u like.....
If u have smthng in ur mind that u wanna tell them.....plz say it out....coz u cant b sure wen life takes dat person away frm u.....
I have had a frnd whom i have unnecessarily ignored.....he used to pester us a lot...with his talks....bt then he used to do it jz for fun.....yet coz i got irritated of it...i stopped tlkng to him....today he is no more in this world.....N nw i feel very guilty for the way i behaved with him....
I feel like sayng Sorry to him....I wanna tell him dat though he used to pester me....he was my frnd...
Bt now it is tooooooo LATE....coz he is no more between us....he will no more be there when we get together as a group.....n dat hurts me a lot.....

So I am writing this to tell one n all that....if there is nythng dat u gotta say to sm1....say it out now....before it is toooo Late....

coz den u can only regret....u can only feel guilty dat u cudnt say wot u wanted to.....

LIFE IS VERY MYSTERIOUS....U never know wot will happen when....So say out loud what u gotta say....be it Sorry....or nythng else....

So this is to all my frnds..... Thnx for being there for me....i treasure u all....each one for theior own special reason.....

No comments: