Sunday, August 26, 2007

Xpct The Unxpctd!!!

It is soooooo unbelievable.....n soooooo unreal.....Yet it is d truth...the fact of LIFE....
It is the way of life....the MYSTERIOUS way of LIFE....!!!

Can u thnk of lovin smone whom u used to hate frm the core of ur heart??? Can u thnk about being frnds wit smone whom u nvr used to tlk wit???? Can u atleast imagine about tlkng to a person for hrs together when u r actually talkng to him for d 1st time????

Seems to b ver unreal, aint it???...seems to b impossible???

I dunno hw many of u vil agree wit it n hw many vil disagree...

Bt I can say one thing for sure that...I thought this to be really impossible..Bt nw I am forced to say that...."Yes, I can imagine all of the above stated things..."

Because, its not once but many times that I've experienced this. Its not a rare event but an occasional one in ma life. Infact, it is the norm of ma life for smtime nw....

Help has come to me frm the most unthought of corners...Love has been showered upon me by the ones whom I thought to b heartless....I have found a caring and supporting soul in the most hardened of hearts....

Friends on whom I used to bet my life have turned their backs on me (many a times...) And the ones whom I never imagined to be my friends ended being my treasures whom I couldn't afford to lose....

N d most unimaginary thng dat has latest happened in my life is to find smone who actually spks my thoughts...dreams my dream...n thnks d way I do...barring a few differences I cant find nythng dat differntiates me fr him...N dats smthng Icant believe....Its as if I spk to myself...Nw dat doesnt ahppen everyday!!! Does it????

So...wot I can learn frm dis is dat...U shud learn to xpct d unxpctd....b ready to face ny topsy turvy turn in life....n to accept evrythng that cms ur way wit both hands open....coz.....

LIFE IS A MYSTERY DAT NOONE HAS YET UNDERSTOOD!!!

1 comment:

Raven said...

As i always say that world is a strange place. Your post reciprocates my thoughts exactly .. Thanks alot again.