Friday, August 24, 2007

Tagged!!!

The RULES:

1. Post these rules
2. Each person tagged must post 8 random facts about themselves
3. Tags should write a journal/ blog of these facts
4. At the end of the post 8 more persons are tagged and named
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

Hey Raves!!! Thnx for distrbng me wit a tag lik this!!! Nwz here's one for those who wanna know abt me!!! All d best for all those who read thru it!!!! To strt wit....

1. M a cmplt emotional FOOL!!! Coz evn aftr hvng gone thru sooooooo many failed relationships (to be read as frndships...) I hv nt learnt that I shudnt be livin my life by the heart....

2. Secondly, m a fulltooooo FLIRT!!!! all my frnds vil agree.....dats an open secret!!!
But, howevr, i hv nt had a single relationship..... dats a truth of ma life!!!

3. M eternally Passionate....bt nt many of them know abt this....they r jz a countable few who hv seen dat side of mine....

4. I may cm across as a very serious gal...bt a vry few know dat m d CRAZIEST gal on earth...n dat I can do the craziest thng u can thnk of....

5. N hey evry1 beware of me!!! coz m extremely possessive!!!! though I dont show it off!!!

6. I am as u thnk of me...if u thnk m a child...dats wot u vil get frm me...childish behaviour....I mirror ur thoughts abt me.....

7. M BLUNT...n dat may hurt ppl...bt i dont care...If u ask me smthng...U vil only get the TRUTH...if u dont want dat dont ask my opinion...

8. Inspite of all these...Inspite of wot i am...u vil only get love frm me...coz i am a mad gal...who breathes, eats and drinks LOVE!!!!

I thnk dats nuf!!!!

Mood: Good bt nt dat good.....bad bt nt dat bad....njoyng....bt have lots of wrk!!!!

Listening: Nothng is gonna chng my love for u....

Reading: hehehe...dis one is quite boring...M reading research papers.....

Eating: LOVE!!!!

Drinking: LOVE!!!!

I tag the following people and hope that this tag will irritate them as it irritated me...and will force them to vomit out some truth abt themselves, so that I can get back to them. :D

Sonali...
David....
Asif....
Arshad...
Ud...
Hari...
Ani...
Pradeep....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love girls who have brown eyes!

so if ne1 out there with brown eyes,then m single!

im very short tempered.
i can b extremely rude 2 ppl that they can start ignoring me for the rest of their lives.


i love irritating people.

i like helping out friends.

i reallly wish i cud write well......
that wish wud come true someday;)

given a chance i wud spend all my money buying the latest gizmos


playing computer games[a bit violent ones]helps me get rid of my frustration.

i cant apologise 2 ppl if i feel m not wrong.
if i know for sure m wrong then i can apologise in front of thousands of ppl...